Dentist in Weston MA | Wellesley MA
“Dr. Heggerick has been my dentist for over 30 years. He and his staff have been invariably kind and extremely competent. Several times when he is out I have been attended by his associates who seem to be selected not only for the quality of their work but for their warmth and gentleness. I recommend them highly.”
Proudly servicing Weston and Wellesley MA
At Heggerick, Alwazzan & Noel DMD Prosthodontist, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual’s prosthodontic needs. Our dentists spend most of their time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, they also follow up to make sure that general pain is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves.
We also want our patients to be informed about problems and alternatives for replacing teeth, because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well being. That is why we’ve included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with replacing teeth. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your prosthodontic needs and care.
We also know that convenience in the Weston and Wellesley MA area is important for your selection of a prosthodontist or dentist. In these web pages you’ll find information about Heggerick, Alwazzan & Noel DMD Prosthodontist’s office, including our Weston location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. Please feel free to contact our dental office or request an appointment. We hope you’ll find our practice offers the accessibility and personal commitment you look for from a physician.
Meet Our Doctors
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping for a pleasing tooth shape
Whether you’re a high school senior or a senior citizen, there’s a wide range of exciting cosmetic possibilities for men and women of any age.