Proudly servicing Weston and Wellesley MA
Dental Services | Prosthodontists are the architects of smile restoration. We have a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, along with extensive additional training in the most advanced techniques for restoring and replacing teeth. This enables us to devise the best plan for your unique situation — whether you’re a high school senior or a senior citizen. From crowns and bridgework to state-of-the-art dental implants, there’s a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our dental office, you’ll get the best modern dentistry with our dental services.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Complete Smile Makeovers to create your ideal look
- Cosmetic Bonding to repair small chips or cracks
- Porcelain Dental Crowns protect teeth from further structural damage
- Dental Bridges to replace missing teeth
- Dental Implants for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. This option can be performed as immediate and delayed surgical implant placements.
- Inlays & Onlays to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer the following dental services:
- Initial Oral Examinations to allow for proper diagnosis of decay
- Emergency Dental Treatment to offset the possibility of future tooth pain or breakage
- Oral Cancer Screenings to detect disease at a curable stage
- Professional Teeth Cleaning to maintain good oral health
- Scaling and Root Planing to remove tartar above and below the gum line
- Sealants to protect teeth from decay
- Specialty Dentures to create a solid, secure bite
- TMJ/TMD Treatment for chronic jaw pain
- Toothache Treatment to relieve pain
- Tooth Extractions when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Bone Grafting to rebuild jaw bone for dental implant procedures
- Sinus Augmentations which allow dental implants to be inserted in the upper jawbone area
- Resorbable Membranes to protect the gum from attaching itself to the jawbone after bone grafting
- Lanap and Lapip Laser Gum Treatment to heal the damaging effects of gum disease
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.